Friday 5 July 2013

Save the date!

Hello!

I’m changing the release date for Sorrow Woods…

I’ve been so busy with the edits and final tweaks for Sorrow Woods that I’ve neglected by blog. I’m sorry about that, and to show you how sorry I am, I’ve decided to share some exciting news with you…yes, you heard…I’m changing the release date for Sorrow Woods, but I’m bring it forward to……drum roll please.....

......1st August 2013

Save the date in your diaries folks!

Also, as a treat, and to celebrate the new release date I will be giving out ARC's. There are 10 available, so if you'd like one, please send me a message or contact me via Goodreads, my blog, or facebook and I will pick 10 at random.

I want to thank everyone for all of their support as I’ve journeyed along the road of self-publishing. I’m not quite there yet, but I know I wouldn’t have even got this far if it wasn’t for you guys, so thank you!

Beckie x

No comments:

Post a Comment