Tuesday 6 August 2013

Thank you!! X

Hello lovelies!! 

I just wanted to write this post to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me, downloaded/purchased my book and helped me bimble my way along the rocky road of self publishing. I really couldn't have done it without any of you and your kind words and encouragement!



I LOVE how you've all embraced Serena, Kaiden and Elodie and I LOVE nothing more than logging in to Goodreads and Amazon and reading your reviews!! They've made me smile, cry and skip around the room like a mad woman! I hope to read many more!

All of the help you've given and the amazing reviews have encouraged me to release my next novel. Existing will be published at the end of next month and I'm already squeaking with excitement. I will be posting teasers in the next few months and hope you enjoy them!!



I really enjoy talking to you guys, so if anyone wants to chat, feel free to drop me a message on Goodreads, tweet me @BeckieStevenson or email me at Beckie.stevenson@hotmail.co.uk!

Speak to you all soon!!

Love ya! 

Beckie x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckie, I'm so looking forward to your next book

    Sorrow Woods was such a good read and I have recommended it to anyone that will listen to me lol

    Good luck with your future books hun x

    ReplyDelete